- £665 per week
- £95 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Pub 1.5 miles
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
- SAFETY NOTICE This must be read by all guests Please read this carefully. Caerwenfor is a cliff side property and although that means fabulous views there are inherent dangers with being located so close to the cliff edge. Please take extra care as you drive down the lane to the property. There are great views from the roof of the property however great care must be taken at all times, there is a severe drop on all three sides of the roof. The property is not suitable for children, any children visiting the property must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
Inspirational cliff top Holiday Cottage in Llangrannog with unrivalled sea views. 5 star graded, the whole property has beeen designed to look out across the ocean with stunning large bay windows and open plan space. The All Wales Coastal path passes below the cottage and there are many beaches and bays nearby. You can sit whilst watching the dolphins, swimming and playing in Cardigan Bay. You can even study these magical mammals close up and watch the birds and wildlife using the telescopes and binoculars provided. Many guests love to stay at the property and enjoy the view but there are also several great places to visit and things to do if you do wish to explore the area.
No children are permitted to stay at this property.
Open plan layout ensures you can see the sea from the lounge, kitchen, dining area and master bedroom. There's also a bluetooth music system available throughout.
Spacious lounge with stylish cylinder log burner, comfy sofas, Smart TV, telescope, binoculars. and large bay windows to enjoy the wonderful sea views.
Kitchen is full equipped with full sized fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave, breakfast bar and stools.
Dining area with table and chairs for 6 people.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom is screened off from open plan area and includes a king bed, storage and a lounger chair to relax and enjoy the view.
Ensuite bathroom with bath, shower unit, wc and basin.
Bedroom 2 - King bedroom , skylight, vanity station and wardrobe. This bedroom is at the rear of the property.
Master bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, wc and basin.
Utility room with washing machine and drier.
Large hallway offering a grand entrance to each part of the house.
This unique house has a roof garden with picnic bench, the perfect place to relax and enjoy morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening.
- Heating and electric included.
- Towels supplied but please bring your own beach towels.
- This property has it's own water supply which is tested and filtered
- No smoking.
- No pets
- Wifi included.
- Additional logs for the burner can be purchased at a cost of £5 per box.
- Parking on driveway for 2 cars.
- The following items are also provided for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid. Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls. General cleaning products: spray cleaner etc.
- Children are not allowed as this is a cliff top property and could be dangerous for them.
An amazing place to stay! Truly relaxing and peaceful with stunning views and sunsets
Stunning location!!!!!!!! Fabulous accommodation, tranquility personified, good communication all the way through the booking process, highly recommended both the property and BoW. Stunning, one for the bucket list.