- £536 per week
- £77 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 0.4 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Countryside views
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
- 2 adults only. No infants/children.
Set on a private estate on the outskirts of the seaside town of Pwllheli, Ty Nain is the ultimate retreat for rest and relaxation. Sitting in an elevated position with countryside views, the house offers the stylish delights of a top quality boutique hotel - with the decadence of having it all to yourself.
Ty Nain has been sympathetically renovated to uncompromising standards of design and quality, blending the natural finishes of wood, glass and steel alongside contemporary fabrics and quality furnishings. Luxury and style ooze from every inch with from the hand made kitchen and exposed beams to the contemporary wood burner and orange accents. The property offers one spacious open plan living areas perfectly designed for days and nights in, in all seasons. An oak and glass staircase sweeps to a mezzanine king size master bedroom with spectacular en suite wet room.
Moving outside the sense of quality continues with a decked area and well maintained lawn garden with an individually designed rockery and oversized planters. Views across the undulating countryside with occasional livestock make this a holiday haven.
For further indulgence guest can enjoy the sauna on the ground floor; bathrobes, slippers and extra towels provided.
- breathtaking lounge area with high vaulted ceiling with exposed beans, exposed stonework,a contemporary wood burning stove, warm tiled floor, sumptuous sofa, decadent armchair, 2 consoles tables of contrasting periods, coffee tables, fabulous lighting, wall mounted flat screen Smart TV,lovely Trefriw style blankets and accent fabrics, French doors leading onto the front deck area and countryside views
- elegant dining area with antique pine extending dining table with turned legs, retro bistro style table and 2 bar stools and further sunken wall mounted TV
- stunning individually designed kitchen with handcrafted wooden units, integrated double oven and grill, integrated hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, American style fridge/freezer with ice maker and cold water dispenser, Belfast sink, Franke instant boiling water tap, ample storage units and views across the front garden; washing machine in the boot room.
- underfloor heating and Lutron mood lighting system throughout the ground floor
- stunning open master bedroom set on a mezzanine with glass balcony looking over the lounge area, vaulted ceiling with original beams and wooden wall finishings, sumptuous king size bed, bedside tables, low level chest of drawers, hanging space, Smart TV and Lutron mood lighting system. Fabulous en suite wet room in multi tones with underfloor heating, shower, wash hand basin set in a back to wall floating vanity unit and back to wall wc
- contemporary wooden deck area with modern garden chairs and table, firepit, barbecue and countryside views and individually designed planters
- front lawn garden with rockery
- outdoor storage area ideal for bikes, sailing equipment etc;
- luxury high quality holiday homes
- exquisite styling and design
- luxury sauna available on the ground floor and bathrobes provided.
- WiFI included
- Netflix available
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen, towels and tea towels included
- Hypoallergenic duck down duvets and pillows - synthetic bedding available on request.
- logs provided for your stay, along with a small welcome pack of tea, coffee and milk
- Smart TV's
- Lutron mood lighting system
- fire pit and barbecue
- lovely front lawn garden and deck area
- families and couples only
- guide dogs only
- NO CHILDREN OR INFANTS ( 2 ADULTS ONLY)
We were very happy with our stay at Ty Nain. We were made very welcome and very impressed with the accommodation.
We have had the most wonderful time, Karen has thought about everything to make this barn and home. We will back as soon as we can.
Thank you for a fantastic week in a perfect cottage, We have hd a wonderful time exploring the local towns and villages and walking part of the coastal path. It has been so lovely to come home made up after enjoying our evening curled up in front of the wood burner. Thanks again.
Thank you for a lovely stay in your wonderful barn conversion. We'd come to walk and explore the area, also to read, walk and sit in front of a wood burning stove. The weather was deeply enjoyed. Thank you for a warm welcome. We hope to be back!
A lovely peaceful and well equipped holiday cottage. The log burner in the evening was most welcome. The train to Snowdonia was a must and those brave enough to walk were still able to wave and smile to us. Unfortunately, right at the summit we were in cloud so missed the incredible view. National trust have several properties worth a visit. Thank you Karen - we have enjoyed our stay.
What a place! We have had the most amazing time here. This place is just perfect and has everything you need. The sauna was a godsend after climbing Snowdon and the log burner in the evening with a movie was lovely. It's been a wonderful way to spend our 2nd year anniversary. Thank you for sharing this place with us and we will look forward to coming back soon.
The property was fantastic. The location - relaxed quiet and in a beautiful setting. The fact that you were within walking distance of the town and beach too was a bonus and just a few minutes away from a golf course. We didn't think that we would use the sauna but we did and loved it. It helped the aches after golf and long walks. Having the smart TVs was great - we logged on to Netflix and watched a movie one night after a long day of coastal walking. The owner and her friend went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we had a great trip. Great property - we didn't want to leave. Everything at the property was 5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you for a beautiful, peaceful barn to spend our week exploring the welsh countryside in. The weather (on the whole) was kind to us and we even had clear skies on our climb up Snowdon. We are going home with aching muscles but feel better for it. We will definitely be back! Thank you
Thank you so much, we have had a fantastic week in the most beauitful barn. The setting is perfect a wonderful place to visit. We Shall be back! Thank you.
Ty Nain was a perfect base whilst Emma competed at the Optimist Nationals Sailing Championships in Pwllheli. A very relaxing and comfortable stay in superb surroundings Thank you.
Ty Nain is a little gem hidden in the countryside yet close to amenities and a short drive to many places to explore on the Lynn. The cottage is beautifully set up with everything needed for a perfect stay, we were lucky to have sunshine from dawn till dusk too. The owner is lovely and very knowledgable of the local area, her two dogs are very friendly too. Fantastic holiday, thank you for sharing as a holiday property.
Karen, Thank you for sharing Ty Nain as a holiday cottage, it's perfect in every way, a little gem hidden away in the countryside. We've been lucky to have fantastic weather with sunshine from dawn till dusk. We've visited so many places and beaches on the Llyn, as well as the mountains of Snowdonia. We will miss sharing breakfast with Lilly & Geoffrey, along with our welcomed return barks from Sally & Solomon. Thank you so much for your warm welcome and a fantastic holiday.
Absolutely perfect in every respect!
We had the most amazing week and the barn has been perfect in every way. We reuinited so many old memories from years back. and lovely to see the coastal path being extended. The lifeboat at Morfa Nefyn we hadn't seen (amazing) and the coastal past to Porth Ceriad was fantastic. We shall return, thank you so much ,
We have had a lovely stay here - thank you so much. This place is beautiful and had everything we needed. Although we are going home having used muscles we haven't used in years (climbing Mount Snowdon!) we have had a lovely time!
A fantastic week, with outstanding weather. We could not have wanted more of your cottage, which is well equipped and highly specified. Lots of great small touches too - especially the OS maps and guides. We were fortunate to see marvellous sunsets from the garden. We felt welcome from the time of first stepping through the front door.
We have had a lovely stay here- thank you so much. This place is beautiful and had everything we needed. Although we are going home having used muscles we hadn't used in years after climbing Snowdon. We had a lovely time.
A Fantastic Week, with outstanding weather. We could not have wished more of your cottage. Which is well equipped and highly specified. Lots of great small touches too- especially the maps and guides. We were fortunate to see marvellous Sunsets from the garden.
Beyond expectation. Utterly gorgeous accommodation and a very helpful host.
Thank you for the warm welcome to the lovely Ty nain and surroundings. We had an amazing time around the Llyn in ideal weather for walking some of the coastal path. best bit - Beautiful Bardsey - not to be missed! As with the very best holidays it is a wrench to leave.
The perfect place to stay for a holiday on the Llyn. Everything you would want for a holiday home in a lovely setting. We have had a wonderful time, visiting Aberdaron, Plas Glyn y Weddw, Morfa Nefyn and more. Great food at the Coconut Cove and The Ship. We would love to visit again.
Ty Nain is a wonderful property for a relaxing stay. It is in a wonderful location and is beautifully furnished and well equipped. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and were blessed with glorious welsh sunshine! Loved Lily the goat and Geoffrey the pet Sheep. Look forward to staying here again. Mark and Anthea.