- £1200 per week
- £171 per night
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- En-suite bathroom
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Lying in an elevated position on the north coast of the Lleyn Peninsula this imposing farmhouse has been beautifully refurbished creating a splendid home to match its spectacular surroundings.
With far reaching countryside and sea views, a pretty rear terrace and side terraces with outdoor dining and luxury hot tub are perfect spaces to spend time with friends and family. Step inside and the interior is equally as stunning. From the high-quality fittings and appliances in the inviting kitchen and dining to the rich colours, indulgent sofas and roaring fireplace in the lounge each room brings more delight. Upstairs lies 4 individually designed first class bedrooms including 2 with en suites. Each room has carefully selected colour schemes and prints enhancing the seaside and countryside setting. The house benefits from a utility room and 2 further bathrooms, as well as an annexe extension with mezzanine ensuite bedroom and games facilities.
Congl Cae exudes luxury throughout whilst creating a practical and spacious property ideal for one large family or 2 sharing. Difficult to leave and so easy to return year and year.
Congl Cae offers many extras including WIFI and welcomes two pets.
- welcoming entrance hall
- lovely sumptuous and elegant lounge with stunning mix of materials and textures, 2 coordinating 3 seat sofas and 2 contrasting cocktail chairs, feature fireplace with woodburning stove, Smart TV set on an oak TV unit, oak coffee tables, delightful linens and local artwork. Doors leading to front garden, side terrace and oak staircase leading to the first floor
- stunning well equipped individually designed kitchen with woodburning stove set in a grand fireplace, contemporary Shaker style unit, feature large larder unit with ample storage, integrated double oven and grill, hob with extractor over, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave, handmade oak dining table with 2 long benches, feature window flooding the kitchen with natural lights and offering delightful views across the front garden
- spacious utility room with shower and wc, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, hanging space, shoe storage and further storage space
- annexe extension from the utility an internal doorway leads you to a large converted annexe, individually styled with and a large set of bi-fold doors providing stunning sea views, mezzanine floor with a double bed and a further double sofa bed, shower, wash hand basin and wc, this room also act as a games room with a pool table, TV and Xbox games console, further patio doors provides access to the lower garden patio area
- bedroom 2 - chic rear master en suite bedroom with teal and russet touches with oak framed king size bed, 2 coordinating oak chest of drawers, 3 wall mounted clothes arms, wall mounted Smart TV, oak framed mirror, teal cocktail chair and stunning countryside views, en suite shower room in cool greys with shower, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit, wall mounted mirror cabinet, wc and Velux window
- bedroom 3 – stylish front en suite king size bedroom with sophisticated nautical touches, pretty painted grey oak king size bed, coordinating painted oak wardrobe, painted oak chest of drawers, painted oak bedside tables with drawers, wall mounted mirror and views over the front garden, en suite shower room in cool greys with large shower, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit, wall mounted mirror cabinet and wc
- bedroom 4 – elegant front king size bedroom with pretty nautical pastel linens and painted grey oak king size bed, coordinating painted oak wardrobe, painted oak chest of drawers, painted oak bedside tables with drawers, wall mounted mirror, stool and views over the front garden
- bedroom 5 - pretty bunk bedroom with playful decorative sea birds, full size pine framed bunk beds with wall mounted lights, chest of drawers, hanging space, stool, mirror and window seat with countryside views
- luxury family bathroom in cool greys with freestanding bath, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit, wall mounted mirror cabinet and wc
- side terraces with outdoor furniture, luxury hot tub and far reaching sea views, perfect for barbecuing from breakfast through to sundowner cocktails
- side patio area with outdoor furniture ideal for a morning coffee
- front lawn garden with seating area
- private parking for 5 cars/boats to the rear of the property
- beautiful refurbished farmhouse with exquisite styling throughout
- imposing elevated position commanding far reaching sea views
- well maintained grounds with rear lawn garden, side terraces with outdoor dining, barbecue and luxury hot tub.
- central heating and double glazed throughout
- bed linen, towels, electricity and heating included
- WIFI included
- Smart TVs
- travel cot and highchair available (please bring your own bedding for the travel cot)
- XBox, books and games
- 3 hairdryers
- families only
- starter pack of logs for 2 woodburning stoves included
- 2 pets welcome by arrangement, £50 per pet per week.
- welcome pack on arrival
- hot tub available at £100 per booking.
- charcoal barbecue provided, please bring your own charcoal.
- annexe with pool table and Xbox
Lovely, clean, well equipped property, with beautiful views
Lovely comfortable holiday accommodation with sea views. Stylish interior with super comfy beds. Decor throughout lovely, would love to return.