- £693 per week
- £99 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.9 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 1.4 miles
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Drws y Llan is a beautifully presented and refurbished 3 bedroom detached house, located in the pretty village of Llanengan. Drws y Llan is an ideal location for exploring the beaches of Abersoch and Hell's Mouth, and is within 3 minutes' walking distance of the family friendly Sun Inn public house.
Drws y Llan has been refurbished to a high standard and provides stylish and spacious accommodation ideal for one large family or 2 families sharing. The fabulous sumptuous lounge with dining area and French doors leading to the rear patio, spacious kitchen with high quality fittings and snug area makes the house a great place to spend time with friends and family.
A master bedroom on the first floor offers a double bed, walk-in wardrobe and a balcony with outdoor furniture and distant sea views towards Bardsey Island. Two further spacious bedrooms, a double and a twin, and a shower room complete the first floor.
Drws y Llan lies on a large plot with lawn garden to the front and a decked patio at the rear with contemporary outdoor sofas and dining area.
Wireless broadband included.
- bright and welcoming entrance hall with oak flooring leading to
- sumptuous lounge with oak flooring and feature fireplace with gas stove, modern slate tile hearth and timber beam mantle, large comfortable corner leather sofa, coordinating armchair, oak sideboard and coffee table, large flat screen TV with Freeview through Sky, DVD player, Wi-Fi, French doors leading onto the rear decking area, fabulous dining area with extending oak dining table and chairs, oak dresser and dual aspect windows with views over the front lawn
- spacious kitchen with impressive oak kitchen units and stunning stone floor, large gas Rangemaster, built in American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, Belfast sink, coffee machine, breakfast bar with 3 bar stools, dual aspect windows with views over the rear patio and countryside, snug area with 3 seat leather sofa, love seat set in a feature window with views across the garden, large wall mounted TV and views over the front garden
- spacious cloakroom - with wash hand basin and WC, washing machine, storage and hanging space
- bedroom 1 - exquisite front master bedroom with oak floors, metal framed double bed, large walk-in wardrobe, pine chest of drawers with coordinating bedside tables, dressing table and stool, ottoman and rattan storage chests, wall-mounted TV, dual aspect windows and French door leading to the a balcony with contemporary outdoor chairs and countryside and distant sea views
- bedroom 2 - front double bedroom with double faux leather sleigh bed, pine wardrobe with coordinating chest of drawers, bedside tables and dual aspect window
- bedroom 3 - spacious rear twin bedroom with full-size single divan beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table, views over rear patio to countryside and distant sea views
- family shower room with a double shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rails all set amongst sleek and stylish slate and grey tiles
- block paved driveway with ample off-road parking
- large lawns to front of the house
- rear wooden decked patio with outdoor L-shaped contemporary sofa and cushions, picnic style table and chairs and parasol, countryside and distant sea views
- please note an owner's lodge lies at the rear of the house, which the owner stays in occasionally and is accessed through the same drive as Drws y Llan
- beautifully presented, spacious detached house
- multi-fuel burner
- short drive to Hell's Mouth and Abersoch's beaches
- Wi-Fi included
- bed linen provided
- electricity and heating throughout included
- travel cot and high chair available
- families only
- short breaks available
Lovely house would love to own one just like it. Equipment great
We had a lovely week here. The house was stunning, really perfect for us (2 couples and 2 young children). The lounge was spacious and perfect for playing, great large kitchen ample space for high chairs. We had the Glastonbury footage on in the kitchen/snug area as we cooked in the evenings. We walked to the beach a few times, lovely local pub with beer garden and it was very easy to drive into abersoch and park for our beach days so the location was great. 10/10 all round.