- £894 per week
- £128 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 3 miles
- Pub 2.5 miles
- Shop 2 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Beautiful and spacious, this newly renovated Grade II listed house is brilliantly located between two of North Wales' major destinations; the walled castle town of Conwy and the seaside town of Llandudno are both within 3 miles. Llety'r Bryn features a living area with open fire, a second lounge with a log burner, sumptuous beds and large grounds with sea views. It is also just 1 mile to the village pub and within 3 miles of a wide range of restaurants, cafes and attractions in every direction.
Spacious living area featuring an open fireplace, inviting sofas and chairs and wall mounted TV. As with all rooms, there is plenty of charm and thoughtful little extras to create that home from home feel.
The kitchen / dining area is accessed through an archway from the living area, down three steps. The contemporary, fully equipped kitchen includes an electric oven and gas hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Dining table at the far end with seating for up to 8 guests.
Utility room with a washing machine and WC.
The second living room is a cosy retreat with a welcoming log burner and comfy seating.
Bedroom 1 - large en-suite bedroom with a king-size bed, garden views and a stylish en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, double wash basins and WC.
Bedroom 2 - a second spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, sofa and garden views.
Bedroom 3 - lovely bedroom with an inviting king-size bed.
Bedroom 4 - another beautifully designed bedroom with a double bed.
Wet room - very spacious room with a large rain shower, double wash basins and WC.
Surrounded by 10 acres of grounds and woodlands with sea views, the garden includes a private lawn and paved patio area with garden furniture and gas BBQ.
Separate garage with ample space to store bikes, outdoor gear, canoe or even a boat.
- Central heating (including partial underfloor heating on the ground floor) as well as electricity included.
- Starter pack of logs provided - additional supply available from the owner for £4 per basket load.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- 4 hairdryers provided.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available.
- Up to 2 dogs welcome for £20 per dog.
- No smoking inside please.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- Parking spaces for up to 6 cars.