- £403 per week
- £58 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- On-street parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.2 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
This contemporary cottage offers a beautiful getaway within the historic walls of Conwy - a fascinating World Heritage town on the North Wales coast. Located on a quiet side street, the cottage is perfectly placed to make the most of everything that Conwy has to offer. From its majestic castle to the smallest house in the country, beaches and boat trips and a great selection of restaurants, bars and independent shops.
The cottage is also central to many other major North Wales attractions. These include Surf Snowdonia and Bodnant Gardens, Llandudno and Betws y Coed, Zip World and Snowdonia National Park.
With beautifully designed interiors throughout, the open plan living area invites you to sit back and relax in style.
Lounge area - the sumptuous sofa and footstool are perfect for those cosy nights in front of a good movie and the real flames of the stylish gas stove.
Kitchen / dining area - bespoke kitchen area featuring granite worktops and a luscious breakfast bar for dining. Well equipped, including an electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge with ice box and a dishwasher.
Bedroom 1 - an impressive, spacious ensuite bedroom occupies the whole first floor. Featuring a king sized bed with luxury bedding, local artwork, fitted wardrobe and wall mounted TV.
Ensuite shower room - large, stylish room with underfloor heating, a large walk-in shower and double wash basins, WC and heated towel rail.
Enclosed rear courtyard, shared with, yet rarely used by the neighbour. Ideal as an outdoor space for the dogs.
- Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, Prosecco and chocolate.
- Gas central heating with gas woodburning stove as well as electricity included.
- Underfloor heating in the ensuite shower room.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 1 hairdryer provided.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available.
- Up to 2 dogs welcome.
- No smoking inside please.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- Roadside parking available on a first come first served basis. If required, chargeable car parks are also nearby.