- £1300 per week
- £186 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.3 miles
- Pub 0.6 miles
- Shop 0.6 miles
- Harbour views
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Perched at the entrance to Abersoch and lovingly nurtured for generations, Trefaes is a prestigious detached house with a vast exquisite period interior teamed externally with acres of beautifully maintained gardens, lawns, terraces and even a bluebell garden. Trefaes commands breath taking panoramic sea views over Abersoch, the inner harbour, the Warren beach, Llanbedrog headland and St Tudwals Island’s to Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond.
From the moment you step in the door, Trefaes exudes period grandeur and class with its high ceilings, feature fireplaces, spacious rooms, antique furniture and original artwork blending fine living alongside contemporary conveniences. Downstairs offers some exuberant social spaces with a large bright lounge, a sophisticated formal dining room and a conservatory with casual seating and exceptional views. At the rear of the house lies a large kitchen with breakfast table, utility room and cloakroom. A stunning staircase leads to 4 most elegant bedrooms and 2 family bath/shower rooms.
The outside is no less impressive with a fabulous terrace with extraordinary sea views, beautifully maintained grounds, terraces, paths all adorned with a plethora of flora and fauna; perfect for the keen gardener or the enthusiastic amateur to enjoy.
Trefaes offers many extras including WiFi.
- welcoming entrance hall in regal reds with terracotta tiled floor, antique sideboard, 2 occasional chairs and hanging space
- bold red décor continues into the convenient cloakroom with wash hand basin, mirror and WC
- spacious and well equipped kitchen/breakfast room with extensive country kitchen style units, ample worktops and terracotta tiled floor, double electric oven and grill, large hob with extractor over, larder style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and microwave, modern dining table with 8 dining chairs
- utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- sophisticated dining room with lovely fireplace with wood surround, antique extending dining table with 8 coordinating chairs, stunning sideboard and tallboy well-stocked with crockery and glassware, grandfather clock, chest, serving table, coffee table, original artwork and tranquil uninterrupted sea views through floor to ceiling bay window
- relaxing lounge with lovely fireplace with cast surround, 2 high quality 3 seat sofas and 2 coordinating armchairs, 2 further occasional chairs, console table, sideboard, coffee tables, original artwork, ambient lighting and tranquil uninterrupted sea views through floor to ceiling bay window
- impressive front master bedroom 1 – spacious and elegant room with sumptuous French style super king size bed, built in wardrobe, antique chest of drawers, armchair, 2 occasional chairs, antique table with lamp, stool, small bookcase, bedside tables, lovely artwork and uninterrupted sea views from dual aspect windows
- bedroom 2 – spacious and pretty front king room with king size divan bed, antique wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table and chair, stool, bedside tables, lovely artwork, fabulous sea and harbour views from dual aspect windows
- bedroom 3 - lovely rear double bedroom in pastel blues with double bed, built in wardrobes, wash hand basin with mirror over, bedside tables and dual aspect windows with garden and sea views over the Warren beach to Llanbedrog headland
- bedroom 4 - lovely rear single bedroom in pastel pinks with single bed with additional pull out bed underneath, hanging space, chest of drawers, wash hand basin with mirror over, bedside table and dual aspect windows with garden and inner harbour views
- traditional family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and radiator with towel rail
- second traditional family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and radiator with towel rail
- ample off-road parking for 3 vehicles
- fabulous front terrace with pretty painted front benches and tables, an ideal spot for relaxing and dining with far reaching and uninterrupted views towards Abersoch, Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond
- acres of well-maintained grounds with lawn garden, bluebell garden and terraced steps and paths to explore and an abundance of flowering perennials.
- prestigious and luxury detached house in desirable elevated location and large grounds
- unrivalled sea and countryside views
- WiFi included
- in a tranquil positon in the popular seaside village of Abersoch
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- bedding included please bring your own towels
- all bed linen provided
- no smoking
Well what a week! the Harvey's and Musgroves have had an amazing time. Weather perfect and what a view.... Thank you for sharing your beautiful home.