- £596 per week
- £85 per night
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 double beds
- 1 single bed
- 1 bunk bed
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.6 miles
- Pub 1.1 miles
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Hot tub
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Pant Gwyn Bungalow is a well-presented detached property, which combines a spectacular location and exceptional views with generous family accommodation and grounds.
Situated in an elevated position in Sarn Bach just outside Abersoch, Pant Gwyn Bungalow is just a 10 minute walk to Abersoch beach and Mickey's boatyard cafe where guest can grab drinks, ice creams and light bites throughout the day. For active guests the house is a short walk to Abersoch Golf Club and provides easy access to the coastal path. The views from Pant Gwyn Bungalow are a real feature of the property and provide a marvellous setting for the house at any time of year.
Pant Gwyn Bungalow has a modern and bright interior and sleeps a total of 8 guests in; one king size, one double and a quad room ideal for children and teenagers. Externally, there is a lovely front terrace and further large rear patio so guests can enjoy the sunshine from morning to night.
Pant Gwyn Bungalow benefits from WiFi/broadband and welcomes up to 2 pets by arrangement.
- stunning and welcoming front hallway with pretty painted sideboard, occasional chair and nest of tables
- luxury L-shaped living room with dual aspect gallery windows and stunning views sea and countryside views through the large gallery, 3 sumptuous contrasting sofas, pouffe, flat screen TV, DVD, coffee table slate fireplace (non-operational) and patio door leads onto the front terrace
- large fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob and extractor over, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, flat screen TV and far reaching views across the rear garden
- bright and airy dining room area with extending oak table and 8 cream faux leather dining chairs
- small conservatory with 2 seat sofa and coffee table
- bedroom 1 - pretty front double bedroom with divan bedroom fitted with fitted wardrobes and bedside tables, TV and sea and countryside views
- bedroom 2 - elegant rear double bedroom with double divan bed fitted mirror wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables, and views over the rear garden
- bedroom 3 - modern quad room with double bed with single bunk bed over and further single bed, built in wardrobe and fabulous sea and countryside views
- large family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and illuminated mirror
- contemporary family shower room large double shower enclosure, back to wall WC and wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit
- driveway with parking for 3 cars/boat and mature shrubs
- elevated front sun terrace with stunning views, accessed via patio doors from the living room with outdoor dining furniture and charcoal bbq
- attractive large rear patio with luxury hot tub and Summer House, ideal for making the most of the outdoors
- the patios are fully enclosed so ideal and safe for dogs
- elevated position with sea and countryside views
- central heating throughout, double-glazing
- travel cot (bring own bedding) and highchair available
- bed linen, electricity and heating included (Please bring your own towels)
- luxury hot tub available for additional £150 (Not to be used after 10pm)
- Summer House
- fully enclosed patio areas
- families only
- pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
Pant Gwyn Bungalow was an amazing place. Everything we needed for our family holiday was catered for. The garden area is brilliant for all to relax and the hot tub was such a treat. Lovely views and 10 minute walk to a lovely quiet beach.
The property cannot be faulted .what a wonderful few days we had .and do hope to come back someday Thank you
Lovely spacious bungalow with amazing views, would definitely recommend anyone to stay
Thank you for the lovely Christmas decorations
Lovely property in a great location
We had an excellent holiday, accommodation was perfect, summer house was great and hot tub excellent. We will certainly book again, thank you
Excellent property, perfect location and wonderful views. Will definitely book this property again. Already recommending it to family and friends. The lady who attended to us in the Abersoch office on a couple of occasions provided excellent service and was extremely helpful.
Absolutely love this place - a place to relax, unwind and refresh! See you again in June!
We had a wonderful holiday, nice place. Would come back again. Well equipped for all our needs, thank you.