- £963 per week
- £138 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.4 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1.4 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Morannedd is a truly exceptional holiday home with stylish interiors, captivating outside spaces and unrivalled sea and mountain views.
Lying on an elevated plot between Abersoch and Bwlchtocyn, Morannedd enjoys sea views to the west of Bardsey Island, to the east over Abersoch and Cardigan Bay to Snowdonia beyond, and views towards Garnfadryn and across the Llyn Peninsula.
The fabulous views can be admired from the large terrace with infinity glass, outdoor sofa and contemporary outdoor dining table and chairs. The terrace leads to a lower level grass garden ideal for children and with further dining table and chairs available for summer use.
Internally, Morannedd is presented to stylish and exacting standards with 4 elegant bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms and a further en suite shower room. The feature open plan kitchen, dining and day room offers a great family social area and the large bi-fold doors roll back, blending the indoor and outdoor living space.
Morannedd offers many extras including WiFi and welcomes one well-behaved pet.
- entrance hall with hanging space for coats
- beautiful kitchen, dining and day room with stylish and sleek kitchen units, integrated gas hob, integrated grill and oven, under counter fridge and separate freezer, integrated dishwasher and microwave, ample cupboard space and large island unit and contemporary tiled floors, dining area with dining table and chairs and large sofa, large bi-fold doors opening onto large terrace with infinity glass, fabulous sea and countryside views
- family den/ lounge - cosy den/ lounge with log burner, sofa and occasional chairs, TV with Freeview channels, countryside views to Bardsey Island
- utility room - rear room with washing machine, tumble dryer and belfast sink, storage space
- bedroom 1 - elegant master bedroom with king-size bed, bedside tables, chest of drawers, built-in wardrobe and en suite with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - modern bunk bedroom with full-size bunk beds, wooden floors, desk and chair and chest of drawers
- family bathroom - stylish bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 3 - pretty king bedroom with sumptuous king-size bed, bedside tables, chest of drawers, occasional chair and hanging hooks, countryside and sea views from the dual aspect velux windows, one Velux, one dormer
- bedroom 4 - bright twin bed in the eaves with wooden framed single beds, bedside table with storage, desk with chair, countryside and sea views towards Bardsey Island, hanging hooks and small storage cupboard
- family bathroom - stylish bathroom with bath in eaves with tongue and groove finishing, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and radiator
- plenty of off-road parking for 2/3 cars and boat
- rear large decked terrace enclosed with infinity glass, contemporary outdoor furniture and far reaching and uninterrupted views towards Abersoch, Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond and to Bardsey Island, Garnfadryn and over the Llyn Peninsula, grassed garden with further outdoor furniture - available for summer use
- log burning stove
- WiFi included
- stunning sea and countryside views
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and and full (LPG) central heating included with underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs
- all bed linen provided
- travel cot and highchair available
- families only
- one pet welcome by arrangement and subject to a £50 per week charge
- no smoking
Beautiful property with fantastic views. We were lucky enough to enjoy time relaxing on the raised decking thanks to some good weather. The internal layout is quite quirky which we loved but watch out for some unexpected low ceilings if you're tall. The property is only a mile or so from Abersoch itself yet it feels totally rural. Abersoch provided all the amenities we needed including some good restaurants. The equipment provided was excellent although we did have to purchase a few household items eg washing up liquid, kitchen roll, dishcloth... Some very helpful information was provided regarding the property's facilities as well as local amenities and places of interest. The standard of cleanliness was very good. I would certainly recommend Morannedd as a holiday let and hope to visit again in the future.
Excellent holiday home. Loved the views from stunning decking.