- £1251 per week
- £179 per night
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
The Corner House is an imposing period property enviably located at the top of Golf Road, Abersoch; just 200 yards to Abersoch's main beach and on the doorstep of Abersoch's desirable shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
The Corner House is a fabulous detached black and white house set over 3 floors, a perfect place to spend time with extended family or groups of friends. The downstairs offers spacious accommodation with vast social areas including large kitchen/dining room, traditional lounge with modern twists and further small sitting room; all featuring lovely high ceilings extending the feeling of space and light.
The Corner House's magnificent staircase leads to 4 bedrooms, en suite shower room, family bathroom and further cloakroom, flexible enough to meet the needs of all groups. A further floor offers a 5th bedroom ideal for older children and teenagers.
The large grounds have deep borders offering guests privacy whether enjoying a cocktail on the rear decked terrace with outdoor sofa, chairs and table, subathing on the front paved patio or playing with the children on the ample lawned gardens.
WiFi included and pets welcome.
- covered porch area leading to entrance hall
- spacious lounge with feature bay window overlooking the garden, co-ordinating 2 and 3 seat leather sofas and 2 contrasting lilac armchairs, original fireplace (non-operational), coffee tables, large flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, dual aspect windows with lovely garden views
- contemporary dining area with slate tiled floor, large oak dining table, 6 dining chairs and bench, matching dresser, French doors leading onto rear decked terrace
- fabulous extensive fully integrated galley kitchen with modern units with ample storage and preparation worktop space, slate tiled floor, breakfast bar with 3 stools, integrated double electric oven and hob, larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, wine rack, sink under kitchen window with garden views, washer and microwave
- small second lounge with 2 co-ordinating 2 seat leather sofas, TV with Freeview, coffee tables and French doors leading on to front garden
- cloakroom - modern WC and wash hand basin
imposing and majestic painted white returning staircase with half landing and feautre window leading to a large full landing
- bedroom 1 - king-size bedroom with king-size bed, built-in wardrobe, modern mirrored dressing table and chair, pine bedside tables with draw and storage, views over rear garden, en suite with large shower, wash hand basin and mirrored cupboard (please note no WC in the ensuite)
- bedroom 2 - spacious king-size bedroom with king-size bed, co-ordinating pine double wardrobe, tallboy/chest of drawers, pine bedside tables with drawers and storage, dual aspect windows with views over rear and side garden
- bedroom 3 - bright double bedroom with double bed, chest of drawers, pine bedside tables with draws and storage, dual aspect windows with views over the side and front garden
- bedroom 4 - twin bedroom with single beds, pine bedside table with draw and storage, hanging space, large window with views over the front garden
- family bathroom - family bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, large mirrored cupboard and heated towel rail
- cloakroom - modern WC and wash hand basin
narrow staircase leading to
- bedroom 5 - twin bedroom with low level single beds and restricted head height, storage, hanging space, small window over the front garden, ideal room for older children/teenagers
- sprawling well-stocked garden with large lawns to 3 side of the property, raised rear decked terrace off the dining room with outdoor sofa, table and chairs
- front and side paved patio with further seating
- abundant deep borders provide excellent privacy for all areas of the garden
- off road parking for up to 4 vehicles/boats
- enviable Abersoch location on the Golf Road, close to Abersoch Main Beach and Abersoch's shops, cafes and resturants
- large private grounds and well stocked gardens with lovely outside dining and seating areas
- ideal for extended family gatherings
- 5 bedrooms
- full central heating throughout
- WiFi included
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- short breaks available
- pets welcome subject to a £50 per week fee
- no smoking
Excellent property. Spacious close to all amenities and very comfortable. We will definitely stay again . Thankyou.
This is a lovely House, very spacious, very comfortable. It's in the perfect spot for location of town, harbor and beach.