- £489 per week
- £70 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 4 miles
- Pub 4 miles
- Shop 4 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Enjoy a relaxing holiday at this modern, welcoming and homely accommodation in Snowdonia. With features including a hot tub and a welcoming woodburner, Llidiart y Llyn is located within its own grounds in a tranquil, rural setting with great views down Cwm Maethlon (Happy Valley). Beautiful area with spectacular mountains, golden beaches, numerous attractions and scenic walks from the doorstep.
Modern kitchen includes dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, electric oven and coffee machine. Large farmhouse table overlooking the patio area and views of the stunning valley.
Living room with a woodburner, comfortable seating for 6 and beautiful views over the valley. Large flat screen with Sky TV, DVD player and a selection of DVDs.
Play room with a 2 seater sofa, large TV, Wii games, toys and board games. Table football and collection of books also provided.
Utility room with slate worktop area. Washing machine and Belfast sink.
Bedroom 1 – Double bed with double wardrobes and dressing table. Ensuite shower room.
Bedroom 2 – Twin bedroom with bedside table and lamp, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Bedroom 3 – King size bed with a magnificent view down the valley. Wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables and lamps.
Large family bathroom with bath and shower above, radiator, WC and washbasin.
Front lawn with patio and a great view down the valley. Seating includes garden bench and picnic table.
Hot tub with patio area and garden bench seating area.
Large enclosed garden to side of cottage which is suitable for dogs.
- Heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand, bath and beach towels provided.
- Hairdryer provided
- Wifi available
- Cot and high chair provided
- Up to 2 dogs welcome @ £25 each - in kitchen and utility room only.
- No smoking inside
- Plenty of parking space on the grounds
Ideal for a family holiday, well equipped and spacious.
Our holiday cottage was fantastic, everything and more that we could have needed. The owners were very friendly and lovely people. Really made for a perfect holiday for all the family
I would recommend anyone stopping here, everything was perfect.
Outstanding holiday property. The true heart of the Welsh country side. Stunning views and amazing facilities. Dylan and Fiona property owners are fantastic hosts. Anyone who stays here will want to return time and time again.
The cottage was absolutely outstanding - really spacious and fantastically well equipped. We were particularly impressed by how well set up it was for children. We had our 1 year old with us and there was pretty much everything he could need. Dylan and Fiona were also really welcoming hosts, a highlight of the holiday was an evening walk to see the farm animals, our little boy loved being shown the animals up close.
Beautiful home from home! Amazing views, very friendly owners!
Area InformationThis detached self catering accommodation in Snowdonia enjoys a rural, picturesque setting with uninterupted views down Cwm Maethlon (Happy Valley) in the southern, coastal area of the National Park. Situated on a family farm at the starting point of a beautiful walk that leads up to Llyn Barfog (Bearded Lake) where you can enjoy some amazing views over the valley and out to sea over Aberdyfi.
The historical village of Pennal (4 miles) offers a lovely restaurant / bar called Glan yr Afon, a village shop and Y Garth restaurant at Plas Talgarth's health and leisre complex. Plas Talgarth is an ideal venue to treat yourself to a massage, a range of beauty treatements or enjoy the heated indoor and outdoor pools. For a wider range of amenities, the seaside town of Tywyn (4 miles in the other direction) includes a supermarket, steam train station and good public transport links.
The coastal resort of Aberdyfi (6 miles) also offers a good range of amenities, from cafes, shops and pubs to recommended restaurants such as Sea Breeze, Pharoah’s Cellar Bistro and Penhelig Arms. Aberdyfi is located in a beautiful spot where the mountains meet the sea and its sandy beach stretches for 4 miles, all the way to Tywyn. It is also features an 18 hole golf course, beautiful walks and watersports.
Also within 8 miles is Machynlleth, the Ancient Capital of Wales where the first Welsh parliament still stands today. Machynlleth also hosts the oldest street market in Britain every Wednesday and has many other amenities including mountain bike tracks, a leisure centre and a supermarket. Recommended restaurants in Machynlleth include Bistro Twenty One and the Wynnstay.
Many other attractions are also within a short distance of your accommodation in Snowdonia, from the world famous Centre for Alternative Technology to Corris Craft Centre and King Arthur’s Labyrinth. Talyllyn steam railway offers a great day out and it also provides access to a number of scenic walks. Ynys Las RSBP Nature reserve is another popular attraction whilst the walk up Cader Idris is well worth the effort with some very rewarding views from its peaks.
- Bearded Lake Walk - This 10 mile walk will take you up into the hills behind Aberdyfi to Bearded Lake. Join walk from the doorstep.?
- Wales Coast Path – this can be joined 0.5 miles from your cottage on the 'Panorama Walk' section that leads down to Aberdyfi.
- 12 mile, spectacular circular walk that incorporates a visit to Castell y Bere (a 13th-century Welsh castle) and Craig yr Aderyn, a dramatic scenic feature and a wonderful viewpoint. 10 miles
- Cader Idris (mountain walk) – 3 main routes starting from Llanfihangel-y-Pennant (12 miles), Minffordd (14 miles) and Dolgellau (23 miles).
- The country lane from the cottage is ideal for cycling. 0 miles
- Dyfi Mountain Biking – A range of mountain biking tracks, all starting from Machynlleth. 8 miles
- Coed-y-Brenin Mountain Biking Centre – Suitable routes for all ages. 30 miles
- Tywyn Beach - sandy beach along with a promenade and paddling pool. 4 miles
- Aberdyfi Beach - a long and beautiful sandy beach. 6 miles
- Other beaches along the North West Wales coast
- River Dyfi offers excellent fishing and is famous for its brown trout, salmon and sea trout. 4 miles
- Surrounded by sea, rivers and lakes, this is one of the best all round angling locations available. Try your hand at some shore fishing in Tywyn (4 miles) and Aberdyfi (6 miles) or lake fishing at Tal-y-llyn (13 miles). Read more about fishing in Aberdyfi and surrounding area.
- Aberdyfi Golf Club - 18 hole golf course. 6 miles
- Machynlleth Golf Club – 9 hole golf course. 8 miles
- Watersports in Aberdyfi includes sailing, sail boarding, rowing, canoeing, fishing and boat trips. 6 miles
- Bwlchgwyn Pony Trekking Centre - suitable for anyone over 4yrs. 16 miles