- £546 per week
- £78 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.3 miles
- Pub 1.3 miles
- Shop 1.3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Ty Cam is a charming converted barn located within lovely gardens and grounds; a real rural escape yet less than 1.5 miles from the seaside village and sandy beaches of Aberdaron.
Restored and renovated to a high standard, Ty Cam combines a stylish mix of traditional features alongside modern style and conveniences. The stunning lounge with sumptuous sofas, oak flooring, wood burning stove, high beamed ceilings and dual aspect windows leads into the contemporary kitchen with sleek grey units, quality appliances, fabulous wooden dining table and lovely countryside views. With 3 individually designed bedrooms and a family bathroom and further family shower room, Ty Cam is a great holiday home for a large family or two families sharing.
Externally, Ty Cam offers a lovely front open garden with pretty dining table with benches, bbq and rolling countryside views, a perfect spot for outdoor dining and entertaining. Please note as this the house lies on a farm there is some machinery and some farm animals as well as a stream across a field but still within the grounds of the farm.
Ty Cam is close to the seaside and fishing village of Aberdaron with 2 pubs, bakery, convenience stores, beaches and National Trust Visitor Centre. Within a short drive also lies Whistling Sands (Porth Or), Porth Iago, Hells Mouth and the more bustling seaside villages of Abersoch, Nefyn and Llanbedrog. With so many beaches, coves and views to enjoy from the Coastal Path adults and children alike will be kept entertained.
Ty Cam offers many extras including Wifi, a bike/boat store and welcomes up to 2 pets by arrangement.
spacious entrance hall leading to
- open plan lounge with lovely exposed beams and rich colours throughout, oak floors, feature wood burning stove set on a slate hearth, sumptuous sofas, wooden chair and pouffe, oak coffee table and coordinating TV cabinet, flat screen TV with Freeview channels and DVD, dual aspect windows with uninterrupted countryside views and large velux window creating fabulous natural light
- fully equipped modern kitchen with sleek grey kitchen units with wooden counter tops and coordinating dining table with contemporary bench seating, integrated cooker and extractor fan over, larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, ample storage, wall mounted TV with Freeview channels and dual aspect windows with countryside view. Front door leading to garden.
- bedroom 1 - stylish master bedroom with sumptuous oak framed double bed and coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, bedside tables, velour tub chair, exposed beams, pretty rugs, pictures and lamps, flat screen TV with Freeview channels, window with countryside views
- bedroom 2 - elegant double bedroom with double divan bed and coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, bedside tables with drawers, flat screen TV with Freeview and window with countryside views
- bedroom 3 - pretty twin bedroom with full size pine framed twin beds and coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, bedside tables with drawers, flat screen TV with Freeview and window with countryside views
- family bathroom - pine bathroom with bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and mirror with light
- shower room - wet room in cool creams with shower with electric shower, wash hand basic, WC and mirror with light
- pretty path leading to the front door
- open lawned garden and patio area with outdoor dining table and benches and built in bbq
- small patio area with bistro table and chairs set
- parking for 3 vehicles/boats
- bike store
- grounds for adults and children to enjoy
- beautifully presented converted barn in fabulous rural setting
- bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- travel cot and highchair available
- underfloor heating throughout
- electricity and heating included
- no smoking
- boat and bike store available
- up to 2 pets welcome by arrangement at no extra charge
Searched for a suitable dog friendly cottage and found the ideal place in an area we wanted to visit for the first time. "Ty Cam" near Aberdaron proved an excellent choice and the website accurately described all it had to offer. We were not disappointed in anything and had a fantastic "get away from it all" break. The Llyn Peninsula is a wonderful place to explore, even during the recent storms.