- £510 per week
- £73 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 36 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 2 miles
- Hot tub
- River views
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 10:00
- No children under the age of 4 are permitted.
Located on a West Wales Farm with over a mile of fishing rights on the river tywi this holiday cottage also has a hot tub and glorious countryside views. On the western edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park the area has excellent walks, road cycling, mountain biking, fishing and so much more. Popular attractions in the area include Carreg Cennen Castle, National Showcaves Centre for Wales, Dolaucothi Gold Mines and the Black Mountains.
* Please note no children under 4 years old are allowed at this cottage*
Utility room with stairs up to main living section. Washer and dryer, freezer and sink.
Open plan kitchen , dining and living area with great views down towards the river. Sofa seating for 4, dining table and chairs for 4.
Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge.
Comfy leather sofas, electric wood effect fire, TV, DVD player and radio stereo.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom includes double bed, and enuite shower unit and wc.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom.
Master bathroom with bath, shower over bath, wash basin and wc.
Large enclosed garden area with stuunning views and scenery. Covered hot tub, (please note there is an extra charge for use of the hot tub), Garden table and chairs and BBQ (charcoal) provided.
Walks from the cottage including a stunning riverside walk.
- No pets allowed.
- No children under 4 allowed.
- Main living area is accessed via 1 flight of stairs.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Heating and electric included.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Secure bike storage on site.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Free WIFI.
- Plenty of information in the cottage on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Fishing rights on the River Tywi (famous sewin river) - additional cost for this.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- *Hot tub charge payable to owner on arrival (£30 short break, £50 for a week). Please advise us before arrival so it can be prepared for you.