- £689 per week
- £98 per night
- 9 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 2.8 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 0.25 miles
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
With a private hot tub and games room, this large detached house is also pet-friendly and provides a great, central base for get-togethers. Less than 3 miles from the bustling seaside town of Aberystwyth on the Cardigan Bay coast, Corlan Aber enjoys a tranquil setting in the village of Llanfarian. The Ystwyth Cycle Trail can also be joined from the doorstep and offers a direct, scenic route to Aberystwyth's cafes, shops and restaurants, by bike or on foot.
Home to two beaches and a promenade, a castle and the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth is an University town which also boasts a narrow gauge railway and cliff railway, a traditional cinema and the largest Arts Centre in Wales.
The L shaped, open plan living area offers a sociable, relaxing space for groups of friends or families, with underfloor heating in the dining and living areas.
Kitchen - Galley style kitchen with plenty of storage space. Fully equipped and includes a fridge and freezer, oven, microwave oven and dishwasher. The adjoining Utility Room offers further storage and a washing machine.
Dining Area - large table for up to 10 guests overlooking the rear garden.
Living Area – settees and armchairs for all guests to sit together, along with a 40inch wall mounted TV. Large patio doors leading out directly to the garden and hot tub.
Games Room - separate room with darts (please bring your own darts) and a small pool table. Second fridge if needed.
Ensuite Bedroom - super-king bed, small settee and ensuite shower room. With no steps to the property, this is also an ideal base for less mobile guests.
Master Ensuite Bedroom - spacious bedroom with super-king bed and full size single bed. Large ensuite with walk in shower.
Bedroom 3 - King size bed.
Bedroom 4 - Twin berdroom.
Family Bathroom includes a bath with shower above, WC and washbasin.
Fully enclosed garden with a private hot tub, table and chairs for all guests. Artificial lawn making it guest and pet-friendly all year round.
- Welcome Pack includes Welsh cakes and Prosecco, tea and coffee, sugar and milk.
- Central heating (including underfloor heating) and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Please bring your own towels for the hot tub and beach.
- 1 hairdryer
- Books and games provided
- Cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- 1 dog welcome (a second might be allowed on request)
- No smoking inside the property please
- Off road parking spaces for up to 3 cars
- The following items are also provided…
- Kitchen: 2 kitchen rolls, washing up liquid, enough dishwasher tabs to get you started, new dishcloths, scourers and tea towels.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per bathroom / toilet.
- General cleaning products: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray.
The house was great and spotlessly clean. Thanks for the welsh cakes and champagne too! We would definitely stay again! Diolch yn fawr :-)
house was very big lovley lay out hot tub was just awsome games room we spent more time in there than the living room area was nice and quiet hoping to go back next year