- £435 per week
- £62 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 5 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 2 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16.00
- Check out: 10..00
Idyllic holiday cottage for a couple complete with its own private hot tub, log burner and near the coast. Newly renovated and stylishly designed it is also pet-friendly. With the use of a sofa bed on the Mezzanine it can also sleep up to 4 if required. New Quay, Aberaeron and Aberystwyth are all within a short drive while there are plenty of places to eat out and enjoy. This coastline is famous for its dolphin population and you can even book trips from nearby harbours. The Cambrian Mountains offer spectacular scenery plus a wide range of outdoor activities such as walking, fishing, cycling, mountain biking, bird watching and much more.
Ground Floor - Open plan lounge kitchen and dining area. Fully equipped kitchen with full sized SMEG fridge and freezer, electric oven and hob, dishwasher and microwave Dining table and chairs to sit 4. Lounge with wall mounted TV , comfy leather sofa and 2 arm chairs. Log burner (first basket of logs included). Bedroom 1 - King sized bed with vanity unit and large wardrobe with full length mirror. Bathroom with roll top free standing bath, wc basin and separate shower unit. Shower tray is 20mm in height. Modern polished concrete floors throughout
1st Floor - Mezzanine area with leather sofa bed (for occasional use by 2 guests on request) and skylight views across the farm, distant sea views.
Outside - Private enclosed garden, paved area with hot tub, table and chairs for 4.
- Welcome pack on arrival: contents will vary but may include tea, coffee, sugar, milk, home-made cakes and biscuits. Let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion and we will also include an extra surprise in your welcome pack.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & central heating included. Air Heat source pump and solar.
- High chair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for the start of your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid and a couple of dishwasher tablets to get you started, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Supermarket deliveries available but there are also plenty of shops nearby to shop locally
- Located on a working farm.
- No smoking.
- Pets - 1 pet allowed.
All doors are 83.82cm into bedrooms and bathrooms
Parking area to the front of the house on a flat parking area. This area provides for a spacious and safe exit from vehicles
Flat access from parking area into cottage.
Ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
Shower tray in bathroom has 20mm lip.
Property is exceptional and we will without doubt return in the future!!
The property was excellent, modern and new, Exactly as the pictures showed. Would definitely return.
We had a lovely weekend break in Sgubor. The accommodation was comfortable, clean and extremely well appointed. The location was peaceful and with almost no light pollution, our evenings spent in the hot tub stargazing were a real delight.