- £459 per week
- £66 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 double beds
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 46 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 2 miles
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Severn Valley from this stylish, spacious accommodation or from the hot tub. With stunning original features, ensuite bedrooms and beautiful grounds, Trefnant Hall (a 16th century, listed country house) is just two miles to the village pub and shop in Berriew and 4 miles to Welshpool. A truly idyllic, tranquil setting in the heart of Mid Wales with plenty to do and see nearby.
Located on a family farm, Trefnant Hall is divided into two separate units, with the holiday let occupying the front part of the property and boasting panoramic views from every room. There is also a separate holiday annex that accommodates up to 3 guests should you wish to invite more friends or family members along.
A spectacular entrance hall welcomes you to Trefnant with a seating area and a grand, 16th century, grade II listed staircase leading to the first floor.
Open plan living room with high ceilings and two large picture windows, enabling you to relax in style whilst overlooking magnificent countryside views across the valley.
Kitchen area - fully equipped country style kitchen ith island including a large fridge-freezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, double oven and microwave.
Dining area - large oak dining table with a view and seating for up to eight guests.
Lounge area - inviting leather sofas, a 40 inch freeview, wifi enabled TV and DVD player. *Please note that a log burner will be available from Autumn 2019.*
3 spacious, light bedrooms - all with ensuites and picture windows to make the most of the stunning countryside views.
Bedroom 1 - Sumptuous double bed along with a dressing table and wardrobe, TV and seating area. Modern ensuite with a walk-in rainfall shower, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - inviting double bed and an original wrought iron fire place. Chest of drawers and wardrobe, chair and TV. Ensuite bathroom with a rainfall shower over the bath, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 - a third double bedroom, also featuring an original wrought iron fire place along with a dressing table, wardrobe, chair and TV. Ensuite shower room with a walk-in rainfall shower, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
The front door leads directly into a large garden area with a hot tub and patio seating in prime position to enjoy the panoramic views. Sun loungers and a separate outside dining area - all overlooking the Severn Valley.
- Welcome Pack includes fresh scones / Welsh cakes, wine, chocolates, tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- Heating and electricity included
- From Autumn 2019 - when the log burner is introduced, the initial basket of logs will be provided free. Additional logs available for £5 per basket.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Bath robes and separate towels also provided for the hot tub.
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Wifi available
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Up to 2 dogs welcome on the ground floor only. £25 per dog.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Plenty of parking space
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen paper, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloth / scourer, tin foil and cling film and washing machine tablets.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap, shampoo, shower gel and 2 toilet rolls per ensuite.
- General cleaning products.