- £365 per week
- £52 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 13 miles
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Newly developed barn conversion offering a stylish mix of traditional and contemporary. Enjoy the tranquil, scenic setting with the added bonus of having the market town of Machynlleth and all its amenities just over 3 miles away. A great, central base to explore Mid Wales, southern Snowdonia and Cardigan Bay. Picturesque walks, narrow gauge railways and numerous other attractions nearby.
A spacious open plan living area with a vaulted ceiling above the kitchen and oak trusses providing a lovely feature. Light and airy, with a beautiful combination of traditional and modern. Two steps lead to a glass door and a small, raised patio with countryside views.
Fully equipped, contemporary kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave and dishwasher and a fridge freezer with cold drink dispenser.
Stylish lounge area with oak floor, two sofas and a chair in front of a large, flat screen, wall mounted TV.
Bathroom - Spacious ground floor bathroom with WC, wash basin, shaving point, heated towel rail, bath and separate shower.
Utility - Includes a washing machine and separate tumble dryer, ironing board and iron and useful storage units.
Bedroom 1 - Large single bedroom with a full size single bed, spacious wardrobe and dressing table set.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed, wardrobe and hanging rail, dressing table set and comfy chair. Flatscreen TV. This room is located at one end of the cottage and accessed via its own staircase.
Bedroom 3 - King size bed, wardrobe, dressing table set and comfy chair. Light and airy. This room is located at the other end of the cottage, above the single room.
Landing area - Landing area connecting bedroom 3 to the upstairs bathroom. Includes a reading / relaxing area with 2 comfy chairs, small table and hanging rail.
Bathroom - Spacious bathroom with WC, wash basin, radiator with towel rail above, shaving point, bath and shower above.
Large private outdoor area to front of property with countryside views across the valley. 2 bistro style tables with 8 chairs for alfresco dining on patio.
Large open garage and lockable storage shed for your use.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar, milk and a cake
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 2 hairdryers provided
- Heating and electricity included
- Wifi available
- Travel cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring you own cot linen.
- Iron and Ironing board.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage please
- Ample private parking outside property
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, dish-washing brush and scourer, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, anti-bacterial cleaner.