- £424 per week
- £61 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 6 miles
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
With its own private hot tub this lodge is perfect for a couple. There are great views towards the National Park and across the Honddu Valley. Covering 520 square miles the Brecon Beacons National park is on your doorstep with great walks, fishing, cycling, bird watching, mountain biking and so much more. There are walking trails that can be joined directly from the lodge and some great local country pubs within a few mile radius.
The detached lodge is south facing and situated on a hillside position with great views down across the Honddu valley. There is one other lodge in the same field and both are on a working farm and some 6 miles outside Brecon. The family farm stretches for over 170 acres and farms mainly sheep.
More images available shortly - June 2019
Fully open plan layout with fully equipped kitchen including electric oven and hob, slow cooker, toaster, kettle and fridge. (no freezer)
Comfy sofa (that can be a sofa bed if required to sleep 2 extra), TV Freesat, DVD and a selection of books and games.
Table and chairs that can sit up to 4 guests.
Bathroom with shower unit, wc and basin.
The patio doors open out on the balcony, making the most of the view.
Balcony to the front with table and chairs. The hot tub is just to the left of the lodge and is enclosed on 3 sides for privacy whilst keeping the magnificent view.
- Bedding and towels provided
- Wifi included.
- Heating and electric included.
- No smoking.
- Parking for up to 2 cars.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourer, Bathroom: soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti-bacterial spray etc.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- There are 3 steps from floor up to balcony and ground level. Lodge is then all on one level.
- Easy parking and the walking surface into the property on hard gravel.