- £623 per week
- £89 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Shop 3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 10:00
Gorgeous glamping unit in the Brecon Beacons. Only 45minutes drive from Cardiff and South Wales. A converted former railway carriage hand made to a high specification. Perfect for 2 but can also sleep an additional 2 children in the crog loft.
The Orient Express is open from Easter to end of October.
Open plan cabin with hand crafted double bed.
Dining area that can fold away to maximise space.
Kitchen includes basin, fridge, kettle and toaster.
Bathroom - stylish shower unit (full size), wc and basin
There is a further double bed in the loft (accessed via a ladder). Suitable for 2 children. (Please note: the loft is not suitable for young children)
Decked balcony area looking out over the countryside with table and chair and a relaxing rocking chair. Many further acres of the farm can be explored which include fishing rights on the River Crave.
- 2 pets (max) welcome at £20 per pet. Pets are not to be allowed on beds.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Not suitable for small children
- Heating and electricity included.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crave (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the unit on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- Basic items provided - Toilet rolls, small shampoo/shower gel, hairdryer, fairy liquid, dish cloths, tea towels, dish brush, surface spray, all dishes/glasses/saucepans/frying pan etc.
- Sleeps 2, but a further double bed in the loft (accessed via a ladder) -Suitable for 2 children however not suitable for young children.
There are 3 cottages and 2 other glamping units on the same farm. Each uit is set apart with its own private area. The 3 cottages are Onnen Fawr Cottage , Onnen Fawr Barn and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse to sleep 35 in total.
Lovely stay and would definitely return
Beautiful, peaceful place to recharge your body. 5* Great walks, the dog loved it, will definitely be visiting again.
Cawsom amser braf iawn yn The Orient Express. Roedd y caban ei hun yn fendigedig. / We had a really nice time at The Orient Express. The cabin itself was wonderful.
Beautiful, very happy with our experience, definitely come again!