- £699 per week
- £100 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Towels not provided
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- No mobile signal
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Shepherds hut style glamping in the Brecon Beacons with a hot tub. Themed on a railway carriage the unit has been handcrafted using Welsh oak and red ceder . With stuuning views from the decking across the valley it is the perfect location to relax and unwind. The area is a natural Dark Skies reserve meaning you will be totally amazed by the night sky. This luxury glamping unit is located on a large farm including woodland, walks, trails, open fields and a river with fishing rights included. One of the footpaths is a trail that leads to a great country pub.. (The crog loft can also sleep 2 children)
Open plan cabin with hand crafted double bed.
Dining area that can fold away to maximise space.
Kitchen inlcudes basin, friddge, kettle and toaster.
Bathroom - stylish shower unit (full sized), wc and basin
There is a further double bed in the loft (accessed via a ladder). Suitable for 2 children however not suitable for young children.
Decked balcony area to look out over the countryside with table and chair a and relaxing rocking chair. Many further acres of the farm can be explored and include fishing rights on the River Crave. Wood-fired hot tub.
- 2 pets (max) welcome at £20 per pet. Pets are not to be allowed on beds.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Not suitable for small children
- Heating and electricity included.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crave (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the unit on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
There are 3 cottages and 2 other glamping units on the same farm. Each uit is set apart with its own private area. The 3 cottages are Onnen Fawr Cottage , Onnen Fawr Barn and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse to sleep 35 in total.