- £623 per week
- £89 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 34 miles
- Pub 5 miles
- Shop 5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 10:00
An Idylic romantic retreat for 2 in the Brecon Beacons this unit is fully equipped and enjoys great countryside views. Themed on a railway carriage the unit has been handcrafted using Welsh oak and red ceder. The aspect views from the unit and deck are fantasic and with it being located within the Dark Skies reserve the night time sky when cloud free will astound you. Located on a large farm including woodland, walks, trails, open fields and a river with fishing rights included. The path even include a trail that leads to the local pub. (The crog loft can also sleep 2 children)
Open plan cabin with hand crafted double bed.
Dining area that can fold away to maximise space.
Kitchen inlcudes basin, friddge, kettle and toaster.
Bathroom - stylish shower unit, wc and basin
There is a further double bed in the loft (accessed via a ladder). Suitable for 2 children however not suitable for young children.
Decked balcony area to look out over the countryside with table and chair a and relaxing rocking chair. Many further acres of the farm can be explored and include fishing rights on the River Crave.
- 2 pets (max) welcome at £20 per pet. Pets are not to be allowed on beds.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Not suitable for small children
- Heating and electricity included.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crave (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the unit on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
There are 3 cottages and 2 other glamping units on the same farm. Each unit is set apart with its own private area. The 3 cottages are Onnen Fawr Cottage , Onnen Fawr Barn and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse to sleep 35 in total.
Very comfortable with a lovely view. The glamping accommodation was very quirky and a lot of fun. Good site, with its own ambiance. Booked quickly and efficiently.