- £1177 per week
- £168 per night
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 4 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 10 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- River views
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
A beautiful, well presented home - the perfect setting for large families and group get-togethers. Detached accommodation with hot tub facilities, woodburner, an amazing view and set in a highly convenient location. Walking distance to lovely village pub / restaurant, Machynlleth market town (the ancient capital of Wales) and within 10 miles of lovely sandy beaches, Snowdonia and much more.
Spacious family kitchen with modern units, electric range oven, built in dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. Easy access to decking and outside seating, BBQ area and hot tub.
Dining room with a large oak dining table and chairs for 10 in front of a lovely bay window that makes the most of the glorious views. Library with a selection of books, maps and games for children and adults.
Beautiful, welcoming lounge with another scenic bay window, cosy woodburner and a large 50” TV with freeview and DVD player. 2 leather sofas and a low coffee table, wooden floor with a large rug.
Cloak room - Spacious downstairs toilet.
Upstairs - First Floor
3 double bedrooms all with a wall mounted TV, built in wardrobe, dressing table and stool and a chest of drawers. Towels and locally made Welsh soap also provided in every bedroom.
Bedroom 1 – Large, light and airy bedroom with king size bed, en suite shower room and toilet. Rear garden views.
Bedroom 2 - Large comfortable bedroom with king size bed, en suite shower room and an amazing view down the Dyfi estuary.
Bedroom 3 - Beautiful double bedroom with the same amazing view as bedroom 2.
Family Bathroom - Modern spa bath to relax and unwind with over bath shower, wash basin and WC.
Upstairs - Second Floor
Attic landing - spacious area with children’s toys, table and chairs.
Bedroom 4 & 5 - Two attic rooms, both laid out as twin bedrooms. Please note that these twin beds can also be arranged as king beds on request. Please let us know in advance if this is your preference.
Surrounded by its own grounds, this beautiful accommodation with hot tub facilities offers the perfect setting to relax and enjoy the stunning estuary views. Decking with garden furniture for up to 10 guests, BBQ area with gas BBQ facilities and a hot tub with a view. Enclosed lawn area.
The expansive front garden is beautifully tiered in a way that blends naturally into the amazing landscape beyond. Sitting on the garden bench, you really could believe that the view in front of you is all yours.
- Welcome homemade cake is provided on arrival with complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, milk, olive oil and dried herbs.
- Central heating and electricity included
- This property has it's own water supply which is tested and filtered
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 3 hairdryers provided
- Wifi available
- Logs for the wood burner and gas for the BBQ provided at no extra cost
- Fireguard available if you have young children in your group
- Self catering accommodation with hot tub facilities
- Travel cot and high chair and stairgate provided. Please bring your own linen for the cot.
- Dishwasher tablets and basic cleaning equipment provided
- No pets or smoking
- Private parking spaces for up to 5 cars
- Lockable garage available for bike storage
- Co-op is your local supermarket which caters for all your grocery needs (can deliver)
We had a lovely stay, perfect for our big family get together at Christmas. A lovely property and excellent personal service.
Absolutely stunning property the pictures online under sell it if anything! Just beautiful.