- £601 per week
- £86 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- 1 bathroom
- 2 WCs
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.9 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
- The brook/stream at the bottom of the garden is unfenced so children will need to be supervised.
1 Bryn Caradog is a beautifully presented and spacious detached bungalow situated in a delightful position in the seaside village of Llanbedrog. The house lies just a 5 minutes walk to the family friendly Ship Inn pub and within a mile of Llanbedrogs renowned National Trust beach, the Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery and cafe and further pubs, chemist and convenience store.
The house is stylishly presented with high quality fixtures and fittings and offers a lovely bright and airy feature lounge with French doors leading onto the side patio, a spacious open plan kitchen dining room, 3 individually designed elegant bedrooms, family bathroom and further cloakroom.
The open lawns are great for children and adults alike but please make sure children are supervised at all times as a brook runs at the back of the house.
1 Bryn Caradog benefits from WiFi.
- light and airy lounge in sophisticated neutrals with luxury sofa and coordinating armchair, large flat screen TV, coordinating solid oak sideboard, TV unit and coffee tables, double French doors leading on to the side patio with outdoor dining table and chairs and well-maintained enclosed garden
- large dining room/kitchen with solid part painted pine units, Rangemaster with double oven, grill and hob with extractor over, larder style fridge/freezer, microwave, solid pine dining table and chairs and breakfast bar with stools
- hall cloakroom with wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and wc
- bedroom 1 - elegant rear double room with double divan bed, co-ordinating period wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables and views over the rear garden
- bedroom 2 - front elegant double room with solid oak bed in oak and cream, built in wardrobe, coordinating chest of drawers and bedside table
- bedroom 3 - rear coastal bedroom with white framed daybed with further pull out single bed, built-in wardrobe, bedside table with drawers and views across the rear garden
- family bathroom - modern bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- well-maintained lawns on all four sides of the house
- lovely side patio with outdoor dining table and chairs and barbecue
- parking for 2 vehicles to the front of the house
- please make sure children are supervised at all times as an unfenced brook runs at the back of the house.
- immaculate detached bungalow
- well-maintained garden and side patio area
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and full central heating included
- no pets please
- no smoking
The cottage was in a great location and finished to a very high standard. I felt this was good value, based on previous properties in the area.